Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. Perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. REFLEXOLOGY is an effective tool for managing this stress. REFLEXOLOGY is a relaxation technique done on the feet and hands to improve circulation and nerve supply. There are reflexes that correspond to every gland, organ and system of the body. REFLEXOLOGY helps the body to achieve balance. It is in balance that the body can naturally heal itself as it is intended to do.
REFLEXOLOGY HAS BEEN SHOWN TO:
- Decrease anxiety and depression
- Enhance sleep quality
- Improve concentration and reduce fatigue
- Improve circulation and nerve supply
- Alleviate neck and back pain
- Assist easier labor for expectant mothers and alleviate discomfort during pregnancy.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow, the body’s natural defense system
- Improve ability for the body to more efficiently heal itself after injury or surgery
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins, amino acids, that work as the body’s natural pain killer
- Relieve migraines
To give you an idea of how reflexology works, please read more on the “About Reflexology” page.